Saturday, February 9, 2008

(February 09) Today we're celebrating . . . Love May Make The World Go 'Round, But Laughter Keeps Us From Getting Dizzy Week


Love May Make The World Go ‘Round, But Laughter Keeps Us From Getting Dizzy Week

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people

The week before Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to remind us that there is a strong connection between the heart and “hearty” laughter.

photo credit: *Spaghetti* via flickr



from www.holidays.net


Laughter is cleansing. There aren't many things I enjoy more than spending time laughing and enjoying time with friends. I've found I can't take life too seriously because it brings me down. I really believe laughter with people you love is the best medicine

1 comment:

anna said...

amen sister...


i lost my thoughts..i will get them back.