Wednesday, April 2, 2008

complainer

i'm so tired of being sick. i'm stuck at home. i feel like i can do something but when i try i just get way too tired and have to sit on the couch. i haven't been able to live my life since saturday. all i can do is sit. three periods at school and i'm knocked out. i'm not a person who can deal with sitting still. i want to be out and working hard. i need to be around people. i feel so lonely. i am not alone but i still feel lonely. i feel i have nothing to give right now. i feel like the people who would normally care the most are gone. it's hurt for a long time but when i'm sick i can't make myself be strong. i have lots of time to dwell (which i shouldn't let myself do) and i'm making myself miserable. i like to deal with things. i don't like sweeping things under the rug without talking them out but when it's not my place i try to keep my mouth shut. i haven't gotten any better since sunday but i'm praying that i'll wake up healthy tomorrow... having a fever is making me go crazy.

2 comments:

T5Guy said...

I hope you feel better soon.

anna said...

must be nice to not even have to shave your own legs...