Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Marah No More-ah

Ok the title of my blog is lame but I couldn't resist.

Marah means bitter. I've been bitter. Actually, I've been growing increasingly bitter over the last few weeks. I can honestly say it's the first time I've been really bitter in my life. My whole life has been changed because of my attitude of bitterness. I was overwhelmed with negative feelings and couldn't sleep well because of the situations I found myself in. Bitterness easily consumes a life. It sucks the passion out of a person in a way that's hard to explain. I hated my state of bitterness. But once again, I am in awe of the power of love. Love can overcome anything. There is nothing that love cannot conquer. Friends that truly love each other can make it through anything as long as they make an effort. I feel as if a 10,000,000 pound weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

Off to Chicago for a few days =)

No comments: