Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friends

I'm so thankful for my friends. 

friends that just drove for at least 14 hours to visit for less than 24, friends that would do that for me anytime i needed them to or if they got the chance, my mom who has to mail me stuff all the time and doesn't seem to mind even though i'm sure it's a pain, friends that send me things and bake me cookies, my brother and sister who help me figure out who i am, my new friends that i can stay up late getting to know, friends who help me figure out what's going on at college and how to deal with it, friends who grew up with me and will always have a special place in my heart...

I feel so blessed by the people in my life. I have done nothing to deserve such an amazing group of people to call my friends. I miss those of you who live in Waverly. (35 days til i see you!) I'm happy to be getting to know some really awesome people here at Wheaton. Friends make earth much more bearable. I can't wait to find out what it will be like to be in Heaven together.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You have no idea how much you are missed.

I don't really know what kind of a girl I am.....-Juno said...

I miss you and I love you but I'm so glad you are making a little pseudo family there at college