Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Eve/Early Birthday Present



Dear Jenn,

This is what I wanted to get you for your birthday. Sadly, 1-800-flowers doesn't deliver this ANYWHERE in southern Ohio. (I even checked Chillicothe. I was thinking I could send it to Eli at work...) You deserve a gift of this stature because you're an amazing woman. You're a great mom and friend and you deserve only the best. (stupid 1-800-flowers!) The love you've shown me over the last few months has impacted me and opened my eyes to see how to love other people in new ways. I hope you have a GREAT birthday. Celebrate. Struggle, joy, new friendships, milestones, learning, growing... there are so many things that happen in a year. Take time to think about the year and really enjoy what God has done. 

Sorry I'm so cheesy.

I love and miss you birthday queen!!!

No comments: