Monday, December 31, 2007

414.46 miles



















This is where you'll find me


It's amazing to see what God does in a year. I got my acceptance letter to Wheaton Friday and it was one of the best days of my life. (even tho we're still waiting for more news from them) Exactly a year before I got my letter, we found out Meredith had HCM. It was one of the worst days of my life. This time last year my family and I were struggling with many different issues. God was teaching all of us and growing was difficult. God is still teaching us, but it's incredible how He's brought us out of sorrow and into a more joyful time. I am so thankful for the blessings I'm experiencing in my life right now.

this may be my last post for 2007. I'd like to wish everyone a happy and blessed new year! A lot of changes are happening in my life in the coming year and I can't wait to see where God takes me.

No comments: